Working in housing

As a social housing provider, housing professionals are core to how we operate. 

Colleagues in senior housing roles will often have worked for other housing associations or local authorities before joining us.

Where you fit in

Typical housing roles with us include:

  • neighbourhood officer
  • income officer
  • tenancy specialist
  • customer service officer
  • Universal Credit advisor

What our colleagues think about working here